By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are subject to the following:
- All customers must agree to the terms and conditions before crates can be delivered.
- All invoices will be sent via email in an attempt to help preserve the environment, or via USPS.
- All charges and delivery fees will be paid by credit card. Delivery fees are a one time, upfront fee and non-refundable. First month’s rent will also be due at the time of delivery. Following your first month, you will be put on a anniversary billing cycle from the date of your delivery. You will be asked to auto pay your continuing use of our crates.
- Each Hippo Crate will be in good standing for up to 30 days after your invoice date. Failure to pay will result in a late fee for every 30 days after your invoice date. Failure to pay at all will leave your unit and contents inside subject to auction in order to pay off any past due invoices and charges.
- There are items that may not , for any reason be stored in your Hippo Crate Mobile Storage unit. They are as follows:
Liquids of any kind, food/perishables, propane tanks, aerosol cans, firearms, ammunition, explosives, gasoline, other flammable liquids, inherently dangerous or illegal materials, jewelry, precious, invaluable or irreplaceable documents or property.
- Termination of your Hippo Crate unit will require at least a one week’s notice of intent to vacate. This will provide us ample time to locate and deliver your Hippo Crate Mobile Storage unit accordingly. An invoice will be included with the delivery for any charges due.
By continuing you agree to our terms and conditions, and may proceed with the ordering process of your Hippo Crate Mobile Storage unit.